Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hunter on stage as...... Himself

I wanted to give you a little insight on the Actor in the Family. I give you "Hunter-Artist of Fashion." He dresses for School Events, The "Chef" in the Kids Cafe a program that helps children with learning needs to be able to function in a kitchen setting. All the cakes and cookies are on sale and proceeds go to the kids programs. Neat right! Then we have "Cowboy" Day, one of his favorite days in school as you can see. He got a box of dress up clothes for Christmas this year and he becomes a police man, a fireman, and a pirate. He wears Holiday Costumes year round and acts like the person over and over, and over. My words don't describe it in detail. So enjoy the pictures, words just don't cut it. ENJOY

1 Comment:

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Thanks for the phone call. You guys sound great and it was nice for someone to remember the mom's birthday =). I tag you too Kristel. I just cut and pasted the questions from my friend's blog and deleted her answers and added my own. It was fun to remember some of those times and to hear another person;s story. Yours and Hal's is kind of on your profile, but it's fun if you want to try it. I hope ya'll have a great time tonight at your friend's party.