Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scout Camp Pictures- part 1

Last week was Cub Scout Camp for Hunter and Cody. It was at the Lighthouse Beach, "a man made beach" in Port Lavaca. So here are some cool pictures for you to ENJOY!


In this picture the boys are learning to bait there hook and cast it out in the water safely.

Cody Kissed his fish before he let it go back in the ocean. "It a sign of good luck!" The boys did great in everything they tried. Hal and I are VERY PROUD of them both.











I have tons of pictures to still send so stay tune!!!

2 Comments:

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Looks like so much fun, I love the pictures! They are so big, I can't believe how old they are now. WOW! Love you girl, tell my bro HI and the boys that we are very impressed with their shooting!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Love the new look, I hit refresh and there it was smiling from the page. ;-)