Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scout Awards of 2009 - Hunters 1st



These are really late to put up on the blog but I have a good reason?! Let me Explain... This was Hunter's first Cub Scout Award Ceremony. It was really Special for more than one reason. They had what was called the Eagle's Nest and all Eagle Scout's were to line up and shake the Cub Scouts hand after they received there awards. So we had Hal and my brother Chad, My nephew Nathan which is my oldest brother Shayne's son, and my cousin Shilo, along with other men in the church. I had got some GREAT Pictures of the whole thing. So the next day I went to print them off at the Photo- in H.E.B. So I put my Camera's memory card in the machine to print. The computer screen comes on and says........... You have ZERO Pictures?????? Well I tried it again and again and again...NO LUCK. I went home crying and very MAD. This had happened many other times before, because there was something wrong with my camera. Long story Short... Hal had to by me a new Camera the next day. My cousin Kim is the Cub Scout leader and got some go pictures and gave me a copy. So I would like to share with you those pictures.







We can't forget about Nannie being there on that Wonderful Evening. We LOVE our Nannie!!

1 Comment:

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

What sweet pictures, so glad you had a friend who took pictures as well. That is soooo sad about your camera and pictures, we have had too many similar experiences. The boys look so happy and great. Scouting is wonderful, Gavyn can't wait and he's only 5!