Monday, May 11, 2009

Hunter got a hold of my Camera!!

The other day Hunter secretly got a hold of my new camera. So when I got it back from him I checked to see if everything was still work good and it was. Hunter is quite the photographer. So here are some of the pictures he took.


As you can see these are some of Hunter's fav. toys. His pirate ship is the best.



The air plane, the safari truck, and diego's water boat can be seen all over the house some times.


We can't forget about his Super Heros- Batman is his fav.



Cody and Hunter love to play with the Batman Castle. Hunter kinda take the Castle over as well. Hey what can I say: I like Batman too. LOL



and......... we can't forget about all of these guys. A little bit of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fantastic four, G.I. Joe, Transformers, etc...



Life gets a little better and better with Sponge Bob Square Pants, T.V., and his Frog bank!




and last but not least the photographer himself.....HUNTER

2 Comments:

Polly Blevins said...

That is funny. Nice little surprises at least it wasn't him mooning the camera or something. Boys are known to do that.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Fun!!! He did a great job. I'm glad the camera made it through the adventure unscathed.

Thank you soooo much for the Mother's Day card, ya'll are so sweet to remember me. I hope you had a great day too, were able to relax a little and be pampered. We sure love you guys and hope we'll be able to see each other soon. We are trying to get a Florida Beach Vacation planned sometime the end of June for the Shields family.