Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Gene'O

Today July 22nd is my Dad's Birthday!! So Chad, Kami and Myself took him Lunch. Not just any lunch but a 4 meat patter from Mumford's Bar-B-Que and a "RED" Dr. Pepper. (Shhhh don't tell Mom!!) about the "RED Dr. Pepper part. So we sat there and had Lunch with Dad at the Shop which was special in it self. So the next thing we know, here comes Chad with a little Chocolate Mousse cake with 72 candles on it (not just a 7 and a 2)but 72 little candles on it. So Chad starts to lite the candles one by one and we are thinking, "This is going to take forever." Then out of the blue the wind picks up and the wind blows across the candles and lites every single one of those candles. We were shocked and then here comes my 72 year old Father and in one strong as a bull breathe he blew all 72 of those candles out. Funny Funny stuff always happens in the presents of my Dad let me tell you. My Dad is 72 going on 52!! Tough is how we grow them in South Texas. Happy Birthday Daddy!! We love ya strong and hard in Texas. Love ya!! Here are some Pictures. Enjoy!!



The picture above is Dedicated to my brother Page Monney!!

1 Comment:

Polly Blevins said...

I love the mouse. It looks like a whole fire on top! Happy Birthday to him.