Wednesday, August 19, 2009

County Fair Winners- Afton and Morgan Monney

This was written by my Sister-in-law Natalie. She sent it in a e-mail to me about Afton and Morgan at the Bingham County Fair a couple of months ago. Afton is the little girl in a red shirt. They are both so amazing. Great job guys!!

Hey everyone, These are some pictures of Afton and Morgan at the fair showing their rabbits. Afton won reserve champion again this year which makes her eligible to show at the state fair, but I don't think she's going to do that. Morgan couldn't win anything because he's still a cloverbud. Afton also sewed an apron to enter this year. Here are some pictures of her doing her style review. The judge asked Afton if she would rather get a shot or come back and model again and she said she would rather get a shot. Go figure. I hope all are doing well. We love you.

Love Natalie.
P.S. my computer wouldn't let me attach the pictures of the style review. Sorry!



0 Comments: