Monday, February 22, 2010

Chores :(

It always seem to be chore day at our house, I can just never keep up with it all. If I get the kitchen, living room, and bathroom clean, the bedrooms are very messy! OR if the bedrooms are clean, well you guessed it the other 3rooms are in a terrible wreck. There is always clothes to wash and fold and put away. I feel like yelling H.E.L.P. a lot, but on this one day when all four of us where cleaning which really means Hal, myself and Cody. Hal came running down the hall and then he said in a whisper "Kristel hurry come look at Hunter" I saw Hal grab the Camera as I rushed back down the hall to the kitchen and this is what I found....



Hunter was justa' smiling and then looked at me and said, "Look mommie i wash the yellow bowl!" I was so shocked at what I saw that my mouth just droped open, I'm surprised that Hal didn't get a picture of that as well. What a treasure these two silly pictures are. What a great day it was. :)

1 Comment:

Polly Blevins said...

See, chores can be rewarding...even if your house is desroyed again 3 minutes later.