Monday, March 29, 2010

National Autism Awareness Month

National Autism Awareness Month is in APRIL!!

I am asking that my friends and family have the members of their family dress in blue on this Thursday or Friday to help Hunter and I celebrate Autism Month. A blue tie or shirt or even a blue ribbon in there hair. Be creative!! It can be the whole family, just the kids or just one person. If you email me the picture I am going to put together a book for Hunter. My email is hkshields@email.com This month is VERY Important to our family so please help us out!! Thanks guys

FYI -
This Thursday night, the Empire State Building will be lit
up blue to commemorate World Autism Awareness Day on Friday.

1 Comment:

Polly Blevins said...

We are in! You might not get our pics for awhile though because we will be on vacation.