Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kristel's B-Day

I'm 33 yrs. old, time flies when your having fun. I'm so thankful for my family, they play a huge roll in my life. Hal has let me celebrate my birthday for the whole month of October. What a great man he is. Hal got our friends from his work and we went out to eat. I had a great time, then late that night the Whole Shields family calls at the same time. Two people on Hal's phone and two on my phone. I'm not sure if I got to say good bye and thanks to everyone. So Thank You all. Then my Brother Troy calls and My phone went dead so I got the hear the voice mail- and I think it was Tanner singing me Happy Birthday and Tracy saying Happy Birthday. Thanks Guys!! Sorry I missed your call, the song was great! Here is a picture of Hal and I before we went out to eat, and the great Birthday card Cody and Hunter got me. I loved that they went and picked it out themselves.





3 Comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a great time.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I'm late and I had even been thinking of it for a while ahead of time and we were traveling that day. ARGHHHH!!! Excuses, excuses sorry. I love you and glad you had a great day. I didn't realize we were only a little over a year apart.

*~Becky~* said...

I am glad that you had such a great day! Sorry that I missed it by a day. Brain laps of a pregnant woman. LOL. Just lost track of days! I love the card by the way from the boys!