Thursday, October 9, 2008

Us


Hal and I went out with some friends from his work. It was one of the girls Birthday so we all went to eat. This picture is when we came back. Hunter got a new stuffed animal (George), and wanted a picture of it and then Cody jumped in the picture as well. They look great and are growing fast. It has been a busy week and we are going to a Turkey fest in Cuero about 30 mins. from us tomorrow. There will be fun rides for the kids and arts and craft show as well. I'm hoping to see a new craft there to maybe learn to make at home. The boys are doing great at school and are looking forward to a 3 day weekend this weekend. I will enjoy it as well because Hal is off this weekend. I hope you all are doing great and are looking forward to a great Fall Season. The weather is starting to cool down a little so walking outside is a little more enjoyable. Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Polly Blevins said...

I love crafts! Well, I can think of great crafts and how to do them...putting them together is a different story. THey never turn out how they do in my head.

James and Cari said...

Look at you working those jeans, Girl!! Way cute boys, too!

*~Becky~* said...

Hey sweetheart, the boys are getting hugeand you look great and Hillary loves Hunters "George". She has a little one that she likes the sleep with every now and then.