Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monney Family Reunion- Part 1

We just had the best Family Reunion ever. Tons of Monney came to Victoria from Utah. Us Monney's sure can have a great Party. Everyone talked and played together like we were never apart. Troy and Tracy and kids came down. (also none as TLM7) We had a ball with playing games, going Swimming, etc.... I loved every moment. Some of my cousin's came as well. My Utah cousin's came and it was great to see them again, I hadn't seen them for more than 7 years ago. So here are some pictures from the Reunion.


Here is the newest Picture of all four of us. Thanks to my Great Sister-in-law Tracy!!

This is the TLM7 Family- from left to right Tiffany,Tyson,Troy,Tracy,Taylor, Trevor,Tanner!

This is my oldest brother Shayne's three boys- Nathan, Tyler, and Josh!

This is my brother Chad and his Family. Wyatt, Chad, Brooke and Cloe up front.


Here is my Mom-"Ann" Daddy-"Gene" and the one and only "Kami"

Here we all are give or take a couple of families. We look great. As you can see from this picture, I have a lot more to blog about.

1 Comment:

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Kristel, what fun!!!!! I'm so glad ya'll all got to get together, the members of your family I met, have all grown soooo much!. Troy's famiy and Chad..Wow!!! I'm excited for you all.