Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Newest fun from Novell- GEEKO BUILDER

As you all know my Brother "Troy Monney" works for Novell- a computer company. His newest creation is called GEEKO BUILDER. It's fun for the whole family. All you need to do is Register (which is fast and easy) then start making your GEEKO. You can save as many as you what to. There are great wallpapers and ton more!!! Here is the website

http://www.geekobuilder.com

I am Counting on all my Family and Friends to go and make your GEEKO. Browse the Galleries and vote for your Favs. As you will see on the HOME page, Win stuff that's cool. Be sure to share this site with friends and family- starting in July, the highest rated Geekos will win a customized mini HD video camera. Make sure to comment- tell me what your Geeko is named so I can vote for you. Enjoy!! Here are some of my Geeko's I made. Funny!!






0 Comments: